miercuri, 4 februarie 2009

Club Penguin Interview

Here is the interview from ClubPenguin Comunity:

Greetings Penguins,

How are you doing with the new Dance Contest game in the Night Club? The team's really excited about it (we love to dance!) and I wanted to give you the game scoop from someone who helps design them in Club Penguin.

Q: So what's your absolute fave game in Club Penguin and why?
A: Treasure Hunt (I love it partly because I got to help Screenhog make it and partly because it's multiplayer). I also like playing Cart Surfer and Jet Pack Adventure. I like Catchin' Waves... but I'm not terribly good at it.

Q: Do you eat candy while you create games?
A: Loads of it - But we've got healthy candy... like those grain bars.

Q: What do you like best about games in general?
A: It's brilliant when you get to play games with friends.

What do you think about it?



Enjoy!

Niciun comentariu: